This delicious, light and easy recipe is a definite winner this spring. Bring your family and friends to your dinner table and enjoy the best of Aussie produce this country can offer.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
500g green beans, trimmed
6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1tbsp lemon juice
4-5 fresh figs, quartered
90g goats fetta, crumbled
2tbsp hazelnuts, toasted and lightly crushed
- Cook the beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Arrange the beans on a serving plate. Cut the figs in quarters and add to the dish.
- Add the chopped spring onions.
- Add the goats cheese fetta, drizzle with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with toasted lightly crushed hazelnuts. Enjoy the meal!